Torit Montessori School
Announcing The Torit Foundation
A charitable organization dedicated to collecting funds and awarding full scholarships. . .
Learn More >>
Torit Montessori School offers a unique early education, from infancy through Elementary School. We teach children in the Montessori tradition, a tradition well-researched, honed and perfected over more than 100 years. The method teaches strong subject matter foundations, which in turn underlie the inter-disciplinary 21st century skills ranging from social interconnectedness to technological entrepreneurship.
In keeping with Dr. Maria Montessori’s own globalism and commitment to peace education, we teach our children (future citizenry) the foreign languages of Arabic, Mandarin and Spanish. Our exceptional curriculum for children is complimented by schedules and offerings designed to support busy families.
The more you learn about Montessori, early foreign language exposure, interdisciplinary education and our school culture, the more convinced you may be that Torit Montessori School could be your perfect partner in the weighty, uplifting, journey that is child-rearing from birth through Elementary.
- Year Founded: 2008 (Early Childhood); 2014 (Elementary)
- Ages Served: Infants (2 months) Through Elementary
- Number of Students: approx. 100
- Numbers of Teaching Staff: 27 Full-Time, 3 Part-Time
- % Children Regularly Hearing/Speaking Language Other Than English: 40%
- % Teachers From Countries Outside the United States: 25%
- Curriculum: Montessori method of instruction, with enhancement classes in Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Music, Movement, Art and foundations of critical research and technology development from infancy through Elementary